Nestled into the hills of the San Ramon Valley, the golf course known as Round Hill has become home to families and their Guests since it opened for play in October 1960, providing hours of enjoyment and resplendent views. It has provided entertainment for celebrities and pleasing challenges for top touring professionals. For seven years, it was the regular stop for the women on the LPGA Tour.
Over the years, the golf course has matured while retaining those qualities that make it special: holes that challenge, a landscape that inspires, and a quiet majesty that energizes those who play it. Round Hill Members past, present and future serve as the loyal and proud stewards of this "Jewel of the East Bay."
- Lush Fairways watered from on-site wells.
- Full practice facility including Driving Range, Short Game area, and Putting Greens.
- PGA certified professionals
- Teaching programs for all ages and skill levels
- Unlimited golf for Golf Families
- Full Service Golf Shop
Click here to download a Course Map
Within the Golf Membership are Four Organized Golf Groups
- Round Hill Women's Golf Association (RHWGA), includes all women who have 18-hole handicaps and are dues paying Members of RHWGA.
- Round Hill Half-Rounders, includes all women who have 9-hole handicaps and are dues paying Members of the Half-Rounder’s group.
- Round Hill Seniors, includes all male golfers age 50 and better, and are dues paying Members of the Senior’s group.
- Round Hill Men's Club, includes Male Golfers who develop a fellowship through regular competition.
At Round Hill, golf isn't just for adults. The children of the Golf Members are encouraged to become "Qualified Juniors." The Junior must be between 10 and 18 years old, pass a written test, and must be certified as proficient by the Head Golf Professional.